Definitions and Interpretation:DATA: collectively all information that you submit to this website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
COOKIES: a small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used are set out in the 'cookies' clause below.
DATA PROTECTION LAWS: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/94EC (Data Protection Regulations), or the GDPR and any national impending laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
WE/US: The employees of Vested Mental Health Group.
UK &EU COOKIE LAW: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
USER/YOU: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by us and acting in the course of their employment, or (ii) engaged as a consultant, or otherwise providing services to us and accessing the Website in the provision of such service.
- the singular includes the plural and vice-versa.
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation".
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
Data Collected:We may collect the following Data, which may include personal Data from you:
- email address
- IP address (automatically collected)
- web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- any purchases you make and/or any of the free products you download.
How we collect Data:
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you, and
- data is collected automatically
Data that is given to me by You:We will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the website, by email, or otherwise.
- when you make payments through this website, or otherwise.
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us.
- if you decide to comment on a posts.
Data that is collected automatically:To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- We may automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and may include your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you interact with its content.
- We may collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on this website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data:Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time-to-time, in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using the Website. Specifically, Data may be used for the following reasons:
- improvement of products/services
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you.
- a soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask for more details about a particular product, and we are marketing similar a similar product). Under soft opt-in consent, we will take your consent as given, unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
Who we share Data with:We share your Data with the following people, for the following reasons.
Keeping Data secure:We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example;
- access to your account is controlled by a password and username that is unique to you.
- your Data is stored on secure servers.
- Data storage security is certified to SOC 2. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse, or loss, or unauthorised access to your data, please let me know immediately by contacting me via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Rights:You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access –the right to request (i) copies of the information I hold about you at any time, or (ii) that I modify, update or delete such information. If I provide you with access to your information I hold about you, I will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive". Where I am legally permitted to do so, I may refuse your request. If I refuse your request, I will tell you the reason why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that I delete or remove your Data from my systems.
- Right to restrict my use of your Data – the right to block me from using your Data or limit the way in which I can use it.
- Right to Data portability – the tight to request that I move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to my use of your Data including where I use it for my legitimate interests.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website, or use a shopping cart, etc.
- Cookies to enhance your experience of the Site – These are cookies that make your visit to the Website more enjoyable and less intrusive. They include things like cookies to remove subscription pop-ups, etc. when you ask us to.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.